1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
-Scrambles to profile- 5 years apparently? That sounds about right really. God I feel old suddenly...
2. What does your username mean?
Well I like horses and back when I was 13 setting up accounts on various sites I couldn't spell...And 1050 was just a cool number because it had my lucky number 10 in.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Odd - horse-obsessed - sarcastic/dry humour
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
-Laughs- You didn't think I'd keep that on DA? That piece of beauty is long gone! Hahaha you crack me up!
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Pencil sketches, quick and easy to produce because you can't zoom so no looking at details no-one can see, no undo so you just carry on even if you make a mistake and its somewhat relaxing really.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Sculpting or textiles/costume creation. I'm rubbish at those but I want to do them.
8. What was your first favourite?
An artist I admire to this day <3
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Horses. Nothing else...Okay that's a lie. Horses, cosplay, fantasy stuff, designs, comics, etc.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Just one? I can't do just one, so here is a artist spam:
BRls-love-is-MY-Live p-ond Pudingi qannekke Jullelin hh-harley Jaydoge RoeSkull Little-Miss-Boxie abosz007
And lots more people! I have no one favourite, you're all awesome!
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Any of the above? Though special shouts to p-ond hh-harley RoeSkull (<-already organising this one!) Jaydoge and qannekke
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
One in specific or all of them? Because everyone who has ever commented on my stuff has helped me become a fraction more confident in myself and that is priceless.
Shouts to Jaydoge and RoeSkull who have prevented me from several meltdowns!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Digital, because it looks cleaner, but traditional makes a nice change every now and then.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Public transport. I love drawing on trains/buses. Just me, my sketchbook and the open road.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
The first premium membership someone gifted to me. For the life of I cannot remember their name. But I owe them a tonne! Thank you!